Who You Are Is More Important Than What You Do
Legendary Football Coach Nick Saban presents POSITIVE ENREGY – KEFI in the highest form during a presentation on Coaching Character.
ALABAMA’S WINNING COACH IS ON THE MONEY
When you have 20 minutes check out Coach Saban’s words of wisdom, which will guide you on the way to your North Star. You will learn much more when you click the play button, and Coach comes on at about 38:50 into the video. In the meantime….
Here are highlights of what Coach says:
- A goal is different than a result
- How do I fully develop to be the best I can be
- Invest your time, don’t spend it
- Be positive
- You reap what you sow
- Perseverance is mandatory for success
- Learn to overcome adversity
- Great things happen when you overcome great problems
- How do you manage your adversity
- Whatever you play or do, do it to the best of your ability
- Mediocore people do not like high achievers & vice a versa
- Set your standard: get the right guys on the bus and get the wrongs ones off
- Do your job
- Serve other people
- You can be a blessing to someone with your positive energy or as I refer to it. Kefi)
- Is it worth it to be right
- Be smart about what you do- consequences
Additionally, Coach Nick Saban recommends reading The Road Less Traveled
Side bar: Nick Saban has won four national championships as an SEC coach since 2003 and is the league’s only coach to win titles at two different schools.
It’s never too late to develop into the best version of yourself.
Gratitude to Brian for sharing this enlightening opportunity to help each of us BE OUR BEST!!!